Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
Home » Front Range Community College Catalog 2013-2014 » Enrollment Processes » Application and Enrollment Procedures for New Students » 1. Submit an Application for Enrollment
Students are classified by academic year and admission status according to the following definitions:
- Freshman: Successful completion of fewer than 30 college-level semester credit hours.
- Sophomore: Successful completion of 30 or more college-level semester credit hours.
- Unclassified: Awarded a degree at the associate level or above.
- New Student: Attending FRCC for the first time.
- Continuing Student: Attended FRCC within the past 12 months.
- Readmitted Student: Not attended FRCC within the past 12 months and re-entering the college.
- Transfer Student: Some prior college or university experience.