Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
- Submit an Application for Admission to FRCC. Financial aid awards will only be made to students who have been accepted for admission and are in an eligible degree and/or certificate program. Not all degree and/or certificate programs offered by FRCC are eligible for financial aid.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application is available on the U.S. Department of Education’s website at www.studentaid.ed.gov.
- There is a priority date of April 1st for completing the FAFSA in order to be eligible for certain available funds.
- A new FAFSA must be submitted each academic year.
- Financial aid applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Submit all requested documentation to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible to expedite the process. Awards will not be made until supporting documentation is complete.
- Award notifications for the fall term are generally sent beginning the prior spring term and continue throughout the award year.