Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
Financial Aid Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for assistance, students must meet at least the following criteria:
- Be accepted in an eligible degree and/or certificate program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required).
- Have a high school diploma or passed the General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Not owe a refund on a Federal Grant or be in default on a Federal Educational Loan.
- Apply in a timely manner and submit all documentation and/or information needed by the Financial Aid Office to make a determination of eligibility.
- Be making Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress.