Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
Please note the following information when requesting a FRCC transcript:
- Official transcripts must be requested in writing, either by mail, or by completing an online request via the student account in eWOLF or at www.frontrange.edu/transcripts. You may also complete the Transcript Request form at the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Official transcripts are provided at no cost. However, same day transcripts and overnight requests are $10.00 each in addition to the overnight mailing cost.
- Transcripts are not released if a student has financial obligations to the college or another Colorado Community College System college.
- The college does not certify transcripts that have been sent to FRCC from other institutions.
- Transcripts are released in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. (See Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.)
Written requests should include the following information:
- Student’s full name
- Student’s ID Number
- Indication of whether the transcript is to be sent immediately or should be held for current semester grades
- Address where the transcript is to be sent
- Student’s signature