Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
Home » Front Range Community College Catalog 2013-2014 » Academic Matters » Grades » Dropping and Withdrawing from Courses
- A withdrawal after the first 15 percent but before 80 percent of the course is completed does not delete the course from the academic record.
- A withdrawal may be submitted by the applicable deadline before 80 percent of the course has been completed.
Deadlines for withdrawing may vary from course to course. Students should consult the instructor or class schedule for the appropriate deadline.
- A withdrawal (W) is noted on the transcript, but does not affect the GPA.
- A withdrawal deducts credit hours from a student’s remaining COF stipend eligible hours.
- Non-attendance does not activate the withdrawal process and may result in failing grades and/or financial obligation.
- To withdraw, a student may login to his/her student eWOLF account at www.frontrange.edu or complete, sign, and submit a withdrawal form to the Office of Admissions and Records.
Student has option to appeal. For additional information, please refer to FRCC and the Student Appeals Process.