Click arrowheads to expand or collapse contents
Home » Front Range Community College Catalog 2014-2015 » Academic Matters » Grades » Degree and Certificate Requirements
For Certificates students must:
- Complete all course requirements listed in the catalog.
- Earn at least 25 percent of the total certificate credit hours at FRCC.
- Earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required for the certificate. Please note that some programs require a higher GPA or have minimum required grades above a “C” to be eligible for a certificate.
- Provide official transcripts to the college if transfer credits are to be applied http://www.frontrange.edu/transfertoFRCC/.
- Complete a graduation application by the priority deadline at http://www.frontrange.edu/Current-Students/Graduation/.
- Complete the requirements in effect for the officially declared certificate as published in the college catalog. This catalog is effective beginning each Summer Semester for students enrolling at Front Range Community College for the first time. Continuing students who have not had a 12-month lapse in enrollment will be allowed to use the requirements listed in any catalog published while continuously attending the college. Students may not combine requirements from multiple catalogs in order to graduate. It should be noted that specific catalog requirements are subject to change by the college or its governing agencies. When such changes occur, the college notifies students affected by these changes and provides advising assistance.